Thursday, December 6, 2007

Devil's Workshop?

At my place I constantly harp on energy conservation and related issues -"Switch the lights off, Sonny". "Turn down the water flow, my dear maid". "Let's take the bus today for a change", and so on.
My husband is good-humouredly tolerant of all my strictures, but I just got a glimpse of what he thinks of this habit of mine.
This morning he donned helmet to take the two-wheeler to work, and I was surprised…he usually prefers more wheels, a hood on top,... “I am glad you are finally getting around to thinking green…”, I said. To which his reply started thus: “An idealistic mind is a devil's workshop….”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Swarna said...

Webcam, thanks

Inner Vision said...

“An idealistic mind is a devil's workshop….” ha ha ha ... how beautifully said... I enjoyed the quite post and I am adding you as my reader...Thank you.